Celtic Artisan Spirits
THE TASTES OF LEGEND…
Celtic Artisan Spirits Terms & Conditions
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18.
- When placing an order you will be required to confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we suspect you are not.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods supplied on this web site remain the property of the vendor, Celtic Artisan Spirits , until such time as they are paid for in full.
- The vendor Celtic Artisan Spirits cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use of the products sold on this site.
This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows: We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to our Address (see contact information) within 7 days of placing your order and we will exchange it for an alternative product or refund your money (P&P costs are non refundable). Our returns conditions are:
- Goods MUST BE unused (we adhere to strict health and hygiene conditions).
- Goods MUST be in their original condition & packaging.
- Goods MUST be received back within 7 days from the day you placed your order.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods to you without notice. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non refundable and non exchangeable. Notice is given that free offers will be accounted for if returned goods takes the order value below the free offer level. The value of free offer goods will be deducted from any refund that may be due. To avoid refund deductions please return any free offer goods with your returns if your order value will drop below the free offer level.
If an item is returned to us, because the customer either provided the wrong address or was not in to receive the item, we will require payment for re-sending. We will let the customer know via email what has happened and how much extra postage is owed. They can then either telephone or email us with their card details to us, or send a cheque (made payable to Celtic Artisan Spirits for the correct amount. If no payment is sent the item will not be re-sent and refunds will be minus the postage we have already paid.
Your credit card is charged in the name of our company Celtic Artisan Spirits .
All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date. All goods are supplied with a 14 day fault warranty (faulty goods can only be returned for exchange not refund).
All products shown on this website may vary slightly from the images displayed.
Celtic Artisan Spirits cannot be held responsible for orders being delayed by incorrect information or declined credit cards.
Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way. All material is the copyright of Celtic Artisan Spirits .
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We accept payment via PayPal using a credit card or debit card.